The DropLabs app is like a remote control for your EP 01.
Use the Drop Labs app to control all aspects of your EP 01 and connected headphones.
Download the DropLabs app
The DropLabs app is available for iOS and Android.
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/droplabs/id1133746775
- Android: Available from Google Play soon
Opening the DropLabs app for the first time
The first time you open the Drop Labs app after installing it, it’s ready to guide you through setup. Learn more about setting up and getting started with your EP 01.
If you’ve already paired and set up your EP 01, then the app will take you straight to the Main screen.
The main screen of the Drop Labs app presents status information, enables essential control, and points to other features and sections.
- Device status — Are EP 01 and headphones connected?
- Intensity level — What’s the current intensity level of my EP 01? 0.233
- Battery level — What’s the battery level? Tap for left and right levels.
- Device name — The name of your EP 01. Change it under Settings ⚙️ > About
- Intensity Control — Adjust the intensity of your EP 01. Drag edge to adjust.
- Headphone Control — Pair, connect, sync, and unpair your headphones. Tap to open.
- Shoe light — Tap to turn off the lights on the back of EP 01.
- Settings — Filters, firmware update, device name, and more.
- Customer Support — Chat or text with our Customer Support. Read support articles.
Main screen: headphone control:
The Headphone Control is where you pair, connect, manage and see status for headphones for your EP 01.
To open the Headphone Control, tap the top of the white panel:
The Headphone Control shows if and how your EP 01 are connected to headphones:
1. No headphones paired — Learn how to pair headphones with your EP 01
2. Headphones paired but not connected — Learn how to reconnect headphones or forget headphones
3. Headphones are paired and connected — Learn how to disconnect headphones or forget headphones
The Settings screen provides access to all settings on the EP 01, organized into sub screens. Open settings by tapping Settings from the Main screen.
- Filters — Apply filters to make the vibration and sensation feel different.
- Firmware Update — When firmware updates are available for your EP 01, you can install firmware them from here.
- Name — Change the name of your EP 01 that’s shown on the Main screen, and in the Bluetooth settings of your phone.
- Model name, Serial number, Firmware version, App version — Technical details that can be useful for troubleshooting and Customer Support.
- Regulatory — FCC and other regulatory information for EP 01.
The Support screen provides access to support articles (what you’re reading now), and different ways to talk to our Customer Support team; in-app chat, text messages, and email.
Open the Customer Support screen by tapping the ? icon in the upper right corner of the Main screen.
Chat with our Customer Support team directly in the app for quick and easy service: