Charge your EP 01, check the battery level, and see if it’s fully charged.
Check the battery level of your EP 01
- On the Main screen of the the Drop Labs App, look at the battery icon to see the battery percentage. Tap the battery icon to see the battery percentage for the left and right shoe, respectively.
- When EP 01 is charging, the color of the button light indicates charge level: Amber color means that it’s charging. Green means that it’s fully charged.
- If the battery is empty, the button light will blink red rapidly when you press the button.
Charge your EP 01
- Take off your EP 01 before charging, and place them in a cool, room temperature location.
- Plug the charger into a power outlet.
- Connect the magnetic connectors of the charger to the charging ports on the back of the heel of your EP 01.
- Amber color means that your EP 01 is charging. Green means that it’s fully charged.