Learn to adjust the intensity of your EP 01, so you can make it feel milder or more intense to suit your preference.
Just like you adjust headphone volume depending on what you listen to, how noisy the environment is, and how loud you like it at any given moment, you will probably want to adjust the intensity of your EP 01. Here’s how.
- Open the Drop Labs app.
- Go to the Main screen
- Drag the edge of the red Intensity Indicator to change its size.
- The bigger the red Intensity Indicator: more intense.
- The bigger the red Intensity Indicator: less intense.
When you are streaming Bluetooth audio from your phone, adjusting EP 01 intensity does not adjust headphone volume, and vice versa.
Mute or unmute the intensity
- To mute the intensity of your EP 01, tap the center of the Intensity Control.
- To unmute, tap the center of the Intensity Control again.
Headphone sound continues playing even if you mute your EP 01 when your headphones are connected.
If the intensity feels too weak when using the Low-Latency Gaming Cable
Intensity levels may feel weaker when connected to the Low-Latency Gaming Cable compared to Bluetooth audio. That’s because the intensity level depends on the volume setting of the wired audio source that the Low-Latency Gaming Cable is connected to.
To increase the intensity, turn up the volume of your audio source.