Learn how your EP 01 reconnects automatically, and how to reconnect manually.
Your EP 01, like all Bluetooth audio receivers, is designed to reconnect to the last source it was connected with. Learn more about Automatic reconnection in Bluetooth basics.
Reconnecting to your phone when EP 01 turns on
- Turn on your EP 01.
- EP 01 automatically attempts to reconnect to your phone (if that's what it was previously connected to).
- The button light turns cyan when your EP 01 is (re)connected with your phone.
Note: Your phone must be turned on and have Bluetooth enabled.
Reconnecting to your phone when EP 01 is turned on
If the button light on your EP 01 stays white after you turn them on, then your EP 01 didn’t reconnect.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings screen on your smartphone.
- Tap the name of your EP 01 to force your phone to reconnect.
- Press the button light force your phone to try to reconnect.