Full support for Android is coming soon. Some users may be able to use these steps to setup their EP 01 shoes with Android, but it is not officially supported at this time.
Learn how to set up your EP 01 with your Android phone and the DropLabs app for Android.
Prepare for setup
To make setup as smooth as possible, have these items ready before you start:
- An Android phone with Android 6 or newer.
- Bluetooth® headphones.
- A music app on your phone (e.g. Apple Music or Spotify).
- An internet connection on your phone.
- The DropLabs app installed on your Android phone
- Download from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonicsensory.broadway
set up your EP 01 and the DropLabs app
The Drop Labs app will guide you through setup and is required for using your EP 01.
- Turn on EP 01.
- Go to the system Bluetooth screen on your Android phone.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select DropLabs EP 01 from the list of available devices and pair with it.
- Open the Drop Labs app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open this link on your Android phone: