Learn how to adjust your headphones to be in sync with the sensation of your EP 01.
All Bluetooth headphones have a natural delay. This can make them out of sync with EP 01. Learn more about Bluetooth latency.
If the sound in your headphones feels out of sync with the vibration in your EP 01, use Headphone Sync to adjust the sound until it feels in sync.
1. Open the Drop Labs app.
2. Tap the Headphone Control at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap Headphone Sync
4. Follow the instructions on the screen :
- Play the music that feels out of sync.
- Move the slider to adjust the headphone delay. Use the -/+ buttons to fine-tune.
- Continue adjusting until the sounding your headphones feels in sync wit the vibration in your EP 01.
5. Tap Save to save your headphone sync preference .
Headphone sync preferences are specific for each headphone, and your EP 01 and DropLabs app will remember the setting for future sessions, so you only have to adjust once.